Tuesday, September 4, 2012

wood serving boards are on our minds...




We have a great collection of cutting boards that we use for everything...love that the Frolic blog mentioned using them as "breakfast boards" for breads, rolls, toast, jam and butter...This morning Remodelista gave a great tip about using one side for cutting and one side for serving...we use some for food prep, some  for chargers in tablesettings, some for serving individual pizzas and quesadillas,  cheeses with honey and biscuits, seasonal fruits, blueberry tarts, homemade cookies, and lots more...these are available at http://thenewgeneralstore.myshopify.com/collections/the-table/products/wood-serving-board

3 comments:

  1. Military Challenge Coins
    WOW!W hat a nice post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very tempting! I saw an expensive but lovely board while visiting the SImon Pearce in VT ..now I am tempted again! so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    I asked my talented father to make me some for Christmas. Guess I'll find out in a few days if he did!

    ReplyDelete